USB to RS-232 Adapter
The USB to Serial Bridge Converter is a low-cost, high-performance device. It operates as a bridge and provides easy connectivity between one USB port and serial ports. The serial port can be configured as an asynchronous UART interface and can support flow control. It is designed to be compliant with a variety of applications, including COM port replication, and is ideally suited for many peripherals like POS terminals, Barcode readers, Printers, Gaming consoles, Medical devices, Modem, Serial Mouse, Industrial meters, PDA, GPS, etc.
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Supports the synchronous and asynchronous serial interfaces
- Supports remote wake-up and power-on-reset
- Supports ±15kV HBM ESD protection
- 512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer utilizing buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput
- Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11; Windows Server 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022; Mac OS 10.3 to 10.15 / 11; Linus OS 3.2 or higher